Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Realizing the worth of a husband

I have had 2 experiences this month without my husband. I hate it! I have come to depend upon him for so much. Yes, I can manage and run a household very well, thank you very much. In the past I have proven that. BUT, I just love having a husband to help and be my backup. He listens to me when I need to sound things out, when I need to complain about a situation, and even when I just need to act/talk silly to let off some steam. He's my man! I don't mind running the snow blower - but I like it when I don't have to worry about snow-removal. When it's necessity - I hate it. There is no one to appreciate/eat my cooking - so we're eating out this week. I am grateful for the wonderful gift the Lord gave me - My Husband!

No comments: